15 Things He’ll do if He’s Crazy About You
Guys can be hard to read. Are they really into you or are you just getting played? It’ll take more than a sparkle in his eye (or on your finger) to prove that the man is crazy about you. Here are 15 ways to tell if he’s bananas for you:
1. He dresses to impress. Not all guys are fashion conscious, but we do know that it is important to make a good impression when it really counts. Things like job interviews, Mother’s Day, weddings, and dates with the special woman we want to impress call for something nicer than a t-shirt and baseball cap.
2. He takes you out on a real date. A guy who is crazy about you asks you out on a real date where he makes the plans, picks you up and pays for everything. And when he takes you home, he doesn’t try to push you into having sex.
3. He is playful. When a man is happy and confident in himself, he becomes very playful. Playful teasing is how a guy expresses his admiration. Most guys know that women like to laugh, so if he cares enough to joke with you, he will make sure you feel good whenever you are together.
4. It takes him forever to say goodbye. This should be obvious, but some women might misconstrue this to mean he is waiting around for sex. In this scenario he is not pushing you towards the bedroom, but dragging his feet to the front door. It makes him feel good to be around you, and he is not ready for that feeling to be over.
Find out if it’s true love or just a fling. Psychic Bridget ext. 5249 has the answer!
5. He maintains physical contact in public places. When a man is crazy about you he makes sure the world knows you’re together. He will hold your hand and kiss you in public. This shows that he is proud to have you by his side.
6. He displays your picture. When a man is confident about your relationship, he displays your picture. It could be at his apartment, in his wallet or on his Facebook page.
7. He looks at you when you’re looking at something else. Do you ever catch him looking at you out of the corner of your eye? You could be watching TV on the couch together, or maybe you are talking on your phone or putting together a scrapbook. If he’s looking at you and smiling (even when you’re not looking at him), that’s a good sign that he’s crazy about you.
8. His touch. A man’s body language will always give him away. Does his touch feel strong and romantic or is it light and barely there? Does he make eye contact when he is being romantic or does he look away?
9. He answers his phone. If you call, and leave a message, and don’t hear back from him for awhile, he is not that into you. Bonus points go to the guy who will take a call from his lady when he is out with friends!
Psychic Seren ext. 5445 knows why they won’t answer their phone. Find out what they’re up to!
10. He takes care of you when you’re sick. You know that wedding adage, “In sickness and in health”? Well, it’s true. A guy in love will want to be with you even when you’re no fun, and not looking your best.
11. He shows interest in your friends and family. If your friends and family are important to you, they’re also important to your guy. If he loves and admires you, he will make the best effort to impress your nearest and dearest.
12. He tries to be a better man. The right woman will inspire a man to go back to school, get a better job or quit smoking. You bring out the best in him and if the feelings are mutual, he will bring out the best in you.
13. He includes you in his future plans. Whether it’s buying a house, getting married or having kids down the road, if he’s including you in these plans, chances are he’s crazy about you.
“In order for a marriage to last, it had better consist of two very secure people.” – Psychic Jesse ext. 9027
14. He cares about your opinion and seeks your advice. When he has a problem does he come to you for advice? Do your opinions matter to him? If so, this means he wants you to be on the same page about things.
15. He keeps most of his promises. Guys can’t keep all their promises, but if your guy keeps most of his, he’s a keeper. If he’s crazy about you, he doesn’t want to disappoint you. If he does disappoint you, he will make an effort to do better next time.