Ditch the Zero and Get With a Hero
I have done more readings than I can count with women, and sometimes even men, who hang on to relationships, or what they perceive to be relationships, that are going nowhere. When I try and tell them this (because their guides are shining a big ol’ light on it), some get angry and hang up on me. It’s sad because they are blocking the one thing they so desperately want. When you hang onto relationships that are going nowhere, for the sake of being in a relationship, you are passing on a healthy, loving, and fulfilling future relationship. I am not saying every relationship I read is this way, but a lot of them are. I really enjoy all of my clients and I know the truth is difficult to receive sometimes, but, at the end of the day, it’s all you have. If you approach your relationship with a healthy reality check, you will be able to get what you want out of it. Life is definitely too short to waste a moment on relationships that are not giving you what you want.
Of course I always hear, “But I love him!” What I hear when they say that is, “I don’t love myself enough to have someone treat me right, and this is all I deserve.” That is what you are really saying because when you love yourself enough, you won’t be waiting by the phone for him to call. Your life won’t stand still until he decides if he wants to see you. You do teach people how to treat you, so if you are acting like a doormat, guess what? You will be treated like one!
In an attempt to inject a little of the highest vibration, I will try to keep this article funny, so bear with me. Here are a few examples of when it’s time to dump the chump:
1. If you met him on the Internet and you find out he lives in Australia and is married, he won’t really leave his wife for you! Dump the chump!
2. If you’re hiding in the bushes, stalking the guy you “love,” and you see him come home with a date, it’s definitely time to dump the chump!
3. If he says he’s going to call and doesn’t call for days…weeks…or months, it’s time to dump the chump!
4. Talk is cheap. If he says he loves you and that you mean the world to him, he needs to SHOW it. He needs to be present in your life. If not, dump the chump!
5. If he keeps saying he’s going to leave his wife, and it’s been over a year and he’s still with her, dump the chump!
6. If his status on Facebook still reads “It’s complicated,” dump the chump.
7. If you meet someone in a chat room and they keep making excuses not to meet you, oh yeah, dump the chump!
8. Here’s one for the guys. If you give your married girlfriend and ultimatum and tell her to leave her husband, but she goes back to him and gets pregnant, you need to dump the chump!
When we can love ourselves and be confident in who we are, the right person will come into our lives, and at the right time. So if you are not in a fulfilling relationship, see what part of you needs healing and do the work. And by the time you are done with that, the right relationship will find you. While healing parts of ourselves may be hard, the rewards are great! I promise you! Just remember that holding onto something that doesn’t serve you anymore is what causes you pain and anxiety. Letting go of it will cause peace.