…They Don’t Believe in Lifelong Monogamy
Through a nationwide survey, Esquire magazine surveyed men about sex, theirs views on it, how often they like to have it and so on. Their answers surprised a few of us and we had to share the findings.
At least 66% men of married men and 47% of single men are satisfied with their sex life. However, that seems to contradict a later finding that the one biggest complaint from men (44% surveyed) is that they don’t have sex often enough. On average, men state that they are having sex less than once a week (33%) while closely behind it men are having sex at least one-to-three times a week (32%). For those of you having it more than once a day (3%), we congratulate you. Where do you find the time?
Here are just a few other bits you might find enlightening:
• 58% of men say they don’t believe in lifelong monogamy.
• 18% want to have sex with Mila Kunis if given a free pass to do so.
• 23% say they have had two-to-five sex partners in their lifetime while 22% have had over 20.
• 34% answered the longest they haven’t had sex was one-to-three weeks. However, there are those (22%) who have not had sex in over six months (Come on, guys! Get out there!).
“You don’t have to understand sex to enjoy it.” – Psychic Kelli ext. 5130
• Texting or emailing sexually suggestive images? At least 89% of men surveyed have not sent a sexually suggestive image of their sex partner to someone else. However, 74% have texted or e-mailed such an image to someone.
• At least 79% have not shot a video of themselves having sex. Interestingly though, 9% still have the footage while 12% say they deleted it (yeah, right).
• The best place to have sex outside of the bedroom? 37% say the highly romantic living room couch. Some more adventurous folks said they’ve had sex on a beach (2%) and in a public place (3%).
• How about cheating? 66% of men say they have never cheated once in a committed relationship.
• What if he finds out a friend was cheating on their wife? 45% of men might think less of the person, but it depends on their relationship with the wife, if the marriage is good, and so on. 31% would think less of his friend and 24% think it’s none of their business.
Was any of this surprising? Are you second-guessing your mate?
“Attracting sex is simple. The hard part is when someone believes that sex and love are the same or that one will naturally lead to the other.” – Psychic Reed ext. 5105
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
What does the future hold for your relationship? Talk to a psychic and find out. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.