Your Name by the Numbers
When we delve into names, we have three elements to work with—our first, middle and last names. If we marry, change our name or have a nickname we can look at the vibrations these names carry as well. Starting with your birth name will give you the basic scope of who you are.
You can calculate your name in three ways, using the chart below:
Your Ambition/Inner Surge Number: Calculate this number by adding all the vowels together.
Your Personality/Impression Number: Calculate this number by adding both the vowels and the consonants together.
Your Expression or Abilities at Birth Number: Calculate this number by adding all the consonants together.
If you get a double-digit answer, add the two digits together and you should get a number between 1 and 9.
Talents Associated with Each Number
1. Leadership, pioneering, originality, independence and drive
2. Diplomacy, cooperation, sensitivity, moodiness, indecision and consideration
3. Sociability, self-expression, optimism, imagination and a gift of the spoken or written word
4. Practicality, application, work, economy, restriction, health and the tendency to be stubborn
5. Freedom, variety, adaptability, change, attraction to the opposite sex, resourcefulness and highly strung
6. Love, ideals, domesticity, service, protection, marriage, adjustment, balance and artistic ability
7. Powers of analysis, introspection, secretiveness, faith, wisdom, peace and quiet
8. Executive ability, good judgment, material power, success and ambition
9. Universal love, sense of goodwill and service, compassion, understanding and artistic or literary ability
Lacking a certain number means something too! Review your calculations to see if you lack any of the numbers above. If you do, here is what lacking a particular number could mean for you:
1. Too much thought for self and lazy
2. Can be tactless and lack diplomacy
3. Quick temper, tries too hard and has an inferiority complex
4. Dislikes work and is impatient
5. Fears change, hangs on to old situations and things
6. Unwillingness to take on responsibility and lacks ideals
7. Ignores intuition and is not introspective
8. Worries about money, yet throws caution to the wind
9. Has a narrow outlook on life and is not compassionate
Here is an example:
Alex Lee Miller
1356 355 493359
Vowels = 1 (A) + 5 (E) + 5 (E) +5 (E) + 9 (I) + 5 (E) = 3 [ambition]
Consonants = 3 (L) + 6 (X) + 3 (L) + 4 (M) + 3 (L) + 3 (L) + 9 (R) = 4 [expression]
Vowels + Consonants = 7 [personality]
Alex Lee Miller has strong threes and fives in his number scope. He is very social, open-minded and loves to talk and write. His social activities are physical in nature such as dance, tai chi or other sports. There is a deep sexual vibration and he has no problem in the sensual arena. His level of compassion is there and at times, he uses it to win over people.
The numbers he lacks makes him independent, concerned about money, say that he has a hard time listening to his inner voice and that tact is not one of his charms.
The ambition number 3 puts him in the world of public speaking, writing or both.
The expression number 4 gives him a sense of balance and appreciation for home life.
The personality number 7 shows that he has a spiritual side. He shows himself as a peaceful person and as a friend who can keep a secret.