Some Obvious & Elusive Clues to Consider
When we consider the traits we seek in a boyfriend and potential husband, we typically do not list “heterosexual” because that is supposed to be a given. Unfortunately, in reality, there are not only many men who are afraid to come out of the closet, but also there are many males who are in denial about being gay and, thus, do not even know they are homosexual. No matter what the reason, you may be romantically involved with one of these men! It is important to uncover this truth sooner rather than later, before you waste each other’s time in a relationship that, ultimately, will go nowhere.
I have actually had several boyfriends whom I am pretty sure were gay but for very different reasons. One of my first boyfriends in my early 20’s was a very emotional person who would often make comments that typically would come from a woman, such as “I feel like you are not attracted to me anymore” and “I look so fat in this outfit.” It made me feel awkward to hear these types of statements, which often put me in the male role of assuring him that he was still “sexy and desirable” to me.
As our relationship went on, he became emotionally abusive to me, and I noticed his misogynist tendencies escalating. In retrospect, I think he was cruel to me because he was so bitter toward women for having to pretend to be attracted to females his whole life. A couple other signs were that his best friend since high school was a gay male, and that he always preferred anal sex over vaginal. In hindsight, I should have stepped back to see that all these clues most likely led to one conclusion. Hopefully, my experience will help you evaluate your own situation.
A boyfriend I had later on, in my late 20s, was the total opposite of that former “gay” boyfriend; he was a very manly man. However, he was always overly homophobic, as if trying to prove he could never possibly be gay. I have heard that overcompensating in this way is sometimes a protective mechanism against being “discovered” or “outed.” Saying negative things about gay people can sometimes be a person’s only safe way to talk about homosexuality. Another sign for me was that this particular boyfriend did not like to give me oral sex and would never initiate it. I am convinced he did not like facing a vagina! I have never had a man be so shy or distant around my lady parts. Given that he was so homophobic on the outside yet so afraid of a woman’s body in the bedroom, I should have realized sooner that his real issue could have been his secret homosexuality.
Here are some of the signs that your boyfriend may be gay; some are far more obvious than others.
“Love without sex is a spiritual connection. Sex without love is either hell or a great time.” – Psychic Priscilla ext. 5637
Remember not all signs necessarily indicate your mate is gay, but it could be possible:
1. He dresses better than you and/or dresses you up very fashionably.
2. He prefers anal sex rather than vaginal intercourse.
3. He likes boyish girls (short hair, flat chest, tomboy style…).
4. He makes a lot of crude gay jokes.
5. He acts homophobic to give the false impression that he hates gay people.
6. He tells you about an abnormal amount of sexual experimentation with men.
7. He claims he is bisexual.
8. He likes to wear your clothes and/or high-heels.
9. He shaves a lot more than his beard.
10. He asks for an open relationship.
11. He makes comments abut his body that women typically make.
12. His best friend is gay or bisexual.
13. He likes to hang out at gay bars.
14. You never catch him checking out or flirting with other girls.
15. You do not turn him on easily.
16. He watches gay porn or porn with attractive men.
17. You have that gut feeling that his relationship with any woman wouldn’t work out.
18. He requests a “Devil’s Threesome” (a threesome with two men and one woman).
19. He gets regular manicures and pedicures with extra nail shining and plucks/shapes his eyebrows.
20. He has lots of female friends that he really connects with on a platonic level.
“Sex is an action of the body. Love is an action of the heart.” – Psychic Quinn ext. 5484
Both of my ex-boyfriends whom I suspected were gay are still single to this day. I honestly do not think they will ever have a healthy relationship until they have one with a man. But first, they must admit to themselves that they are gay. The only thing you can do is not enable an unhealthy relationship by staying with a man whom you feel is gay. Even if he is not gay, you are probably suspecting some kind of deal-breaking disconnect.
If you are unsure about your partner’s sexual orientation due to any of the clues above or your own gut feeling, you should call a psychic to get more insight. In the comments below, feel free to add your own clues to look for when determining if your boyfriend is gay…
Understand how to communicate with your partner with relationship tips from Psychic Shelby ext. 5697!