Fall’s Planetary Highlights
Let’s take a look at your Money Horoscope for fall—the period of time between the Autumn Equinox on September 22 and the Winter Solstice on December 21.
Fall will be an active time in the stars, and a lot of it will have to do with our monetary endeavors. How these transits affect our individual money horoscopes depends on where they land in our personal charts. Here are the highlights:
• September 29: Money-minded Mercury slips into Scorpio.
• October 1: Sun square Pluto means neither a borrower nor a lender be.
• October 8: Mercury conjuncts Saturn means you should finalize financial agreements before the Mercury retrograde.
• October 18: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aries will be an uncomfortable eclipse.
• October 21: Mercury turns retrograde in Scorpio through November 10. This is the last retrograde of 2013.
• October 29: Mercury Retrograde conjuncts (joins) Saturn, so avoid signing contracts if possible.
• November 1: Uranus (in retrograde) squares Pluto (the last exact square of 2013). There will be an emphasis on financial responsibility.
• November 3: There will be a New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio.
• November 6: The Sun conjuncts Saturn, so be realistic about money and double-check facts.
• November 10: Mercury goes direct. Yeah!
• November 25: Mercury conjuncts Saturn in Scorpio, favoring long-term commitments.
• November 29: Black Friday (The biggest shopping day of the year.)
• December 2: Cyber Monday (The biggest online shopping day of the year.) The New Moon in Sagittarius gives you the green light to go shopping.
• December 10: Mercury trines Uranus retrograde. This will be a day of unexpected bargains.
• December 12: Jupiter retrograde trines Saturn. This is the day to sign agreements and plan for the future.
What do you need to do to get your financial situation in order? Get insight from Psychic Reed ext. 5105!
And now that the highlights are over, let’s see what’s in store for you and your fall money horoscope for fall:
Between October 8 and November 9, avoid major financial decisions if possible. That includes applying for credit. The Solar Eclipse in November works in your favor, but concentrate on making and saving money, even though spending is tempting.
In September, hiring professionals to do repairs will save you money in the long run. While Venus is in Sagittarius, you or your partner may get a raise. Reward yourself during the Full Moon in Taurus on November 17 with a small shopping spree. December is your best financial month.
If anything breaks just before or during the Mercury retrograde, try to hold off until November to replace it if possible. The Uranus-Pluto square could bring you an unplanned expense. Watch the budget in mid-November and don’t play with investments too much. In December get all your financial papers in order, including insurance and investments.
The October Lunar Eclipse can give your career a boost, thereby increasing your chances for a raise. The New Moon Solar Eclipse favors shopping for bargains. December’s New Moon also puts the spotlight on career. Work means money.
Right after September’s Full Moon you should start to go over expenses and get a handle on money coming in and going out. Between Mid-October and the beginning of December stay vigilant in your budgeting. It’s a cautionary tale, but not a bad money horoscope.
October’s New Moon and the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse affect your finances—money in equals money out. There may be some unexpected expenses in November, so plan for them in advance. When Mars enters Libra on December 7, resist the urge to splurge too much. Budget instead.
Even if you see more money coming in at September’s end, put a leash on spending. Leave home repairs to the professionals because it will be more cost effective. Mercury retrogrades in your second house, so be careful with your money and check for errors in banking and credit reports. December is favorable for both a possible raise and finding bargains.
With Mars in Leo through mid-October, your money-making power is on fire. Also from October 7 through November 4, money flows your way thanks to Venus. Discounting any expenses that arise during the Uranus-Pluto square, November and December are good money months.
Good humor and good work are your keys to work-related success, especially after October 15, and while Mars is in Virgo. Keep cool in mid-November when unexpected expenses arise. Spend wisely during December, or you’ll regret it after December 21.
Work can be hectic in October, but remembering to keep your cool will keep everyone happy and keep money flowing in. For you, shopping is advised during the middle of the Mercury retrograde, because you know how to find quality items at sale prices.
This period begins during the end of September, your best financial month. During October’s Mercury retrograde and the New Moon on November 3, remain patient, as you may be in line for a raise or promotion. Mars in Virgo will assist your finances from October through December 7.
Financially speaking, any problems that occur during October’s New Moon should be resolved by the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on the 18th, but you should remain budget minded. Though work may be challenging during November, the New Moon on December 2 will help you reap the rewards of hard work.
Career and money are two areas that are always uncertain. Need some inside insight? Call Psychic Ariel ext. 9775!